Donations allow us to explore opportunities and attain goals that would not otherwise be possible in carrying out our commitment to the University of British Columbia surgical education programs, excellence in basic and clinical research activities and to ensure continuous progress in improving quality of patient care.
To give to a particular unit within the Department of Surgery or to make a general donation, please click on any link below to be taken to UBC’s online giving form.
- Department of Surgery General Donations
- Branch for International Surgical Care
- Centre of Excellence for Simulation Education and Innovation
- Division of Cardiac Surgery
- Division of General Surgery
- Division of Neurosurgery
- Division of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Division of Pediatric Surgery
- Division of Thoracic Surgery
- Division of Vascular Surgery
To donate to the Division of Plastic Surgery please contact Dr. Peter Lennox, Division Head.
To donate to the Division of Radiation Oncology and Developmental Radiotherapeutics, please contact Dr. Scott Tyldesley, Interim Division Head.
Impact of Giving
For more information on how your gift would contribute to improving surgical care, research and education, please contact:
Dr. Gary Redekop, Department Head
UBC Department of Surgery
3100-910 West 10th Ave.
Vancouver BC V5Z 4E3
Development & Alumni Engagement, Faculty of Medicine
317-2194 Health Sciences Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z3